Never gotten your license before? No worries! Our classes are meant for all ages!
If you prefer to not take the 5 ½ week course that our teenagers take, you may choose to take personalized lessons instead. You must take the written test and obtain a learner's permit prior to scheduling driving lessons.
- Help anyone over the age of 18 obtain their driver license
- Assess your driving skills and provide lessons that fit your needs
- Help adults improve current driving skills
- Teach adults the rules of the road including defensive driving habits
REFRESHER PACKAGE $145 ($170 Value): Designed for the adult who knows how to drive and just needs to brush up on specific skills. This package consists of 30 minutes driving assessment; 1 hour personal coaching; 30 minute pre-test and DOL Skills test.Contact Us
INTERMEDIATE PACKAGE $320 ($380 Value): Designed for the adult that hasn't driven for a while or is uncomfortable behind the wheel. This package consists of 1 hour driver assessment; 4 hours personal coaching; 30 minute pre-test and DOL Skills test.Contact Us
ADVANCED PACKAGE $420 ($500 Value): Designed for the adult that has little to no driving experience. This package consists of 1 hour driver assessment; 6 hours of personal coaching; 30 minute pre-test and DOL Skills test.Contact Us
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS $60/Lesson: Individual lessons may also be purchased. Lessons are 1 hour in lengthContact Us
- COMBINED PRE-TEST AND DOL SKILLS TEST $80: Approximately 1 hour in length.
- Pre-apply for a "first license" at https://secure.dol.wa.gov/home/newDriver.aspx (If you have a Washington ID you do not need to do this.) You will receive an email with a confirmation number which will start with the first 5 letters of your last name. This is your pre-application number that we will need for you to test.
- Take the Knowledge test at Premier Driving School. Knowledge tests are administered Monday-Saturday 9 AM - 5:30 PM no appointment necessary. Last test of the day must be started 45 minutes prior to closing.
- You will need your photo ID, Pre-application number or Washington ID, and $25.
- You must pass the knowledge test with a score of at least 80%. The knowledge test consists of 40 multiple choice questions about traffic signs & safety laws. Applicants must answer at least 32 questions correctly to pass the test.
- Visit the DOL. You will need your Birth Certificate and Photo ID. Their fee is $25 for a permit. Any questions of what documents to take visit: http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/idproof.html